Sunday, November 16, 2008

Postcard : Route 66 - Mainstreet of America


First contacts this week-end with penpals from Chicago. So first cards from the city should come this week to start really the trip ! Waiting that, I thank a lot Brenda who sent me a card about the Mainstreet for the official Postcrossing exchange, where she has the profile "9teen87", and registered as my first follower (very courageous and optimistic !). See her nice and interesting postcard blog where she loves working.

1 comment:

Ana said...

not a US resident, but I have a VERY soft spot for the Route 66 cards (the pure reason for this is coz Depeche Mode made a version of the Route 66 song, and being my all-time favourite band, these cards remind me of them...heh, yeah, i know, awkward reason :)
However, its nice to find a blog which has Route 66 cards and tells stories behind them...i really love it! :)
hope you wont mind ill add it to my favourites :)))

regards